Hi,

>Slightly OT but has anyone created a spider, crawler, bot - whatever you like
>to call it using TWSocket?

If you are asking about web spider then yes I've worked on thing like
that, but it isn't off topic.

>If so, please mail me off list. I have some questions that are likely to be OT.

I think it would be of greater benefit of the ICS community to talk
about this right here in the mail list. So put your question and/or your
experiences and I'll try to answer them. Also I think Arno Garrels has
worked on a web spider (correct me if I am wrong).

Best regards,
Tibor Csonka