Hi.
Got little big problem with DNSQuery... I wrote application that
frequently checks some domains if their ns records are ok. It just
creates x DNSQuery components (where x is number of domains) every 5
minutes and analizes the Lookup results... After finish it uses
DNSQuery.destroy function. But there is a problem. After 10 hours of
working DNSQuery starts to report errors ... something like "not
enough buffer space" - for sure something about buffer... after
those errors whole windows screws up. I cant open any new
application because gettig different errors.
I suppose that im not freeing something... so the question is: what
should i free up so that wouldnt occur?
Thanx!
Ann