Francois Piette a écrit :

> That's what I do with my MidWare threaded TServerObject. You can apply the
> same logic to the
> HttpServer component.
>
> I have a class which manage a pool of threads. When a request comes in, I get
> a thread from the
> pool, adding a new one if necessary. The thread receive a reference to the
> socket component , this
> is important. The thread execute the lengthy database request and build the
> response message and
> pass it to the main thread for sending it back to the client.
>
> When the socket detect a session close, then it nullify the reference the
> thread has so that the
> thread know it has to throw away any data or pass it back to the main thread.

that's what i'll almost implement.

BTW, i think that, if the ICS Wiki project is realized, there should be a
category that should present some design pattern to
use with ICS components.

May be i could help to write some of those articles :)

Even, to explain the design patterns that are used internally by ICS :)

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

--

Guillaume MAISON - [EMAIL PROTECTED]