From: "David A. G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 5:15 AM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Encode URL

The URL must be encoded because may have illegal characters:

The user may enter an URL like:
http://www.site.com/fol 1/fol 2/file 1.jpg?par=sdf|dfgó.jpg

This URL must be encoded as:
http://www.site.com/fol%201/fol%202/file%201.jpg?par=sdf%7Cdfg%F3.jpg

This kind of codification must be "parse-sensitive", because an URL cannot
be completely encoded without taking care of Protocol, Address, Port,
Folders, File and Parameters (..and Authentication and Bookmark
information).