Hello Dod,

> Using  line  mode  OFF, if I do for example a .Send of 500 bytes, the
> receiver should get just one OnDataAvailable event.

Mostly, but not for sure. You can also receive more bytes if the sender
sends a second packet a little later. TCP does not respect packet
boundary.

> If it will produce miltple OnDataAvailable, is there a way to predict
> how many time it will be triggered ?

No it is not predictable. Please read TCP/UDP primer on overbyte
website.

If you dont use LineMode then you have to include the length of each
packet in it, or tell the receiver what he expect to receive by means of
a protocol.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz