Hello,

TFtpCli requires the same firewall settings as any other
FTP client. What kind of firewall do you mean? Proxy
or NAT? Usually on NAT, if port 23 is blocked for incomming
data passive mode might work.

Tweaking the firewall settings during the installation is
a rather bad idea, though I've been told that some applications
do it nevertheless.

Arno Garrels