Hello Arno,

AG> Choose more meaningfull names!!

Of course I use more meaningfull names in my real code :-) That was
just for sample.

AG> TWSocketServer also has an event OnDataAvailable, but that has _nothing to
do
AG> with the client object.

Yes,  in  fact  this  one  is  from TWSocket and is used to manage the
incoming  datas  from  a .Connect to peer session and not for incoming
datas for a TWSocketClient.

As  I  said,  this  is  for  my  FAQ  and I have no real problem using
TWSocketServer  and TWSocket, I just try to remember the problem I had
at  beginning  with  ICS and I remember I had some problems with event
and properties I set at wrong place or at wrong moment.

Regards.