Hello,

In additions to the reply of Francois: In the rare occasions that I have
a hidden window in a thread that has to be reused whole the time, I dont
go into suspended but just do nothing. The messagepump I uses, uses
GetMessage(), so if no message is post then GetMessage is in a wait
state with almost no CPU load.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz