Pawel (WP) wrote:
> Hi.
> I use ICS component - HtmlSmtpClient to send html formatted email. I have
> got 2 requests.
> 1. I would like to know, how can I show progress of sending email to
> multiply users, for example on delphi component - TProgressBar.

It's not easily possible, because attachments and/or other content is
encoded and sent on the fly. You would  have to pre-calculate total size of
message including base64 grow. Then you could use event OnDisplay
to calculate bytes sent (if i recall it right)

>  But, when I send this emails, some people can't receive it, because this
> emails are treated as a spam. But IT IS NOT SPAM. This email is

>  0.6 NO_REAL_NAME           From: does not include a real name
> -> what is real name?

Specify an existing e-mail address in property FromName. This e-mail address
should be the address of a local account at the SMTP server.

>  0.8 EXTRA_MPART_TYPE       Header has extraneous Content-type:...type=
> entry           --> why ICS component add this extraneous Content-type?
>  2.9 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_04     BODY: HTML: images with 0-400 bytes of words
> -> how to decrease this (2.9)
>  0.1 MPART_ALT_DIFF         BODY: HTML and text parts are different
>  1.4 HTML_OBFUSCATE_10_20   BODY: Message is 10% to 20% HTML obfuscation
> -> how to decrease this (1.4)
>  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
>  0.2 MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART    Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
>  0.3 HTML_SHORT_LINK_IMG_1  HTML is very short with a linked image
> -1.3 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list
> ..."

This all has nothing to do with the component but with SPAM filters on
the receiver-side

> Is it possible to send Html formatted email not treated as a spam?

Yes, depends on the SPAM filter, but chance is much higher HTML mail will be
classified as spam.

> How to write correct html email?

Simply using THtmlSmtpCli.

---