Hello David,

Best is to start a new thread. Many modern email readers can sort on
thread, so people not interested in this threaed will not see your
message. Anyway I deleted followup so now it should be a new thread.

> Does ICS need to call a.pm? can i tell it not to, and let me do it?

Ics need a working message pump. So if you have a program running in a
closed loop as you have and enter once a while the message pump, then
yes it will work.

But do not call the message pump from within an event !  If you do you
can be reentered.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz