Yves wrote :
> I have installed ICS under C++Builder2006.
> But my program, which was running fine under C++Builder6, doesn't work

> httpcli1=new THttpCli(NULL);
> httpcli1->URL=AnsiString( "http://...  " );
> and I debug my prog, I still have httpcli1->URL=NULL
> I'm not able to set my URL ?!?

In fact, it's a bug from Borland debugger...
Because when I do Form1->Caption=httpcli1->URL, I get the correct URL.

But HttpCli still doesnt work.

I get the message 'Component Busy' when I do :

httpcli1=new THttpCli(NULL);
httpcli1->MultiThreaded=true;
httpcli1->URL=AnsiString( "http://...  " );
httpcli1->GET();

I get the message 'cant resolve Hostname to IP Address' when I do :

httpcli1=new THttpCli(NULL);
/*  httpcli1->MultiThreaded=true; */
httpcli1->URL=AnsiString( "http://...  " );
httpcli1->GET();

And the same program worked fine under BC++6.0 ?!?

Any idea ?

Yves