> The httptest1.cpp example for HttpCli has following exception handling...
>
>     try {
>         HttpCli1->Get();
>     } __except (TRUE) {
>         DisplayMemo->Lines->Add("GET Failed !");
>         DisplayMemo->Lines->Add("StatusCode   = " +
> IntToStr(HttpCli1->StatusCode));
>         return;
>     }
>
> I was wondering if an exception can also occur when using
> HttpCli->GetASync() instead of HttpCli1->Get() ?
> If so, is it possible to give me an example which errors can be encountered
> here when calling GetASync() ?

The same exceptions can occur. But they will be triggered in another context
since it is
asynchronous. You can trap them from the Application->OnException. You can also
trap them where ever
you call the message pump (all events are actually subroutines called from the
message pump).

--
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html