Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Still looking forward to a solution! ;((

In Winsock.pas of Delphi these constants are missing thus
they need to be defined in WSocket.pas.
But they are defined in Winsock2.h in C++Builder which
is most likely the problem. What happens if you comment them
out in WSocket.pas?

/*
* WinSock 2 extension -- manifest constants for WSAIoctl()
*/
#define IOC_UNIX 0x00000000
#define IOC_WS2 0x08000000
#define IOC_PROTOCOL 0x10000000