Hello!

> Is it possible, what I want to do? Because, now I have in header line
> like this:

> But, I need to add something like this:

> If I add this line to procedure "HtmlSmtpClientProcessHeader"  it brokes
> the email...

You don't understand the basics of MIME! Current THtmlSmtpCli does send
mail in dual format, that is - your message is in both plain text and
HTML formats. You need to set proper charset declaration in a headers of
*both* format types (or at least HTML format), but not mail header (as you
do right now!).

--
Piotr "Hellrayzer" Dalek