Allan Fernandes a écrit :
> Hi Arno Garrels,
>
>>> I still haven't got your configuration and the
> problem completely.
>>> As far as I understand the FTP server in question
>>> is listining on port 5014.
>>> It has active connections downloading files, but
> one of your clients
>>> gets a 10061 when it tries to connect, is that
> correct?
>
> What you have understood is correct. But just this is
> not the odd behaviour. I have another FTP server
> listening at 5011 on the same machine where 5014 is
> listening. The funny thing is that the problematic
> client which has two FTP Clients conneted at 5011 and
> 5014 can send files to the FTP server at 5011 but not
> at 5014 ?

i'm wondering about something :
you're talking about the ftp listening port. ut have you thought about the data
port ?
usually ftp listening port is 21 and data port is 20. Changing the listening
port doesn't mean you're changing the data port.
i would suggest you to use the passive mode on all your servers and client and
see how it goes...

HTH,

--

Guillaume MAISON - [EMAIL PROTECTED]