What is the delphi equivalent of the below code in C++?

in worker  code

#include <OverbyteIcsTypes.h>

in OverbyteIcsTypes.h,

#include <Windows.h> // should be inserted in the worker code so that it
would recognize ::HWND

#ifdef BCB
#define HWND ::HWND
#else
..<the current Delphi code here>
#endif

I think this is the cure for the problem.

Regards,

SZ