From: "Jørgen Bonde" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 2:05 PM
Subject: [twsocket] Http server / http client

I have made an HTTP server application which on request, get the data from a
HTTPclient.

Sometimes if the data from the HTTP client is ' slow' ( Getting the data
from a GPRS station) the server disconnect before all data

Has been collected via the http client. Is there a way to increase the time
before the server disconnect ??

Thank's Joergen