Hello,

We have a beta reverse proxy that when measured with socrates can open
450connections/s with IIS 5.1, which when run directly can supply 750 con./s
on the same machine. We have keep-alice HTTP client connection pooling and
thread pooling as well as a 32-client/thread arcthecture thanks to async
nature of ICS. I believe this could only be improved with v6 but I have not
been able to have it working under BCB yet.

So, what is an acceptable range of performance for a reverse proxy?

Best Regards,

SZ