Larini wrote:
> Hi, I have problems in the following situation:
>
> My client send a message to server and wait a response from server.

No problem except your program is WAITING in some loop.
With ICS you never need to wait for a response, instead an event
is triggered when new data arrives.
Read: http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/Asynchronous_Paradigm

> This operation takes about 50ms to 3 seconds using TCP component and adsl
> connection.

ADSL is much slower than a LAN connection, very normal, this has nothing to
do with the component.

> I need a more stable times. Something about 300 ms or less.
> In a local network the time is less than 5 ms or no wait at all.

The only thing you can do is spend a lot of money for a faster line.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]