Hi Marc,

Glad to hear from you again. Long time no see (email) :) Hope all is
well.

I do recall we discussed about unit name, class name and other things,
but was completely forgotten that it was TFTP proto. Can you please
resend it ? If you agree it can also be on the user made page as is.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz