Hello Dod,

> In  the  SessionClosed  I  start  a  Timer that will send a message 20
> second later to retry a .Connect, but this new try will only produce a
> OnSessionConnected not followed by a SessionClosed, any idea why ?

I examined the project that demonstrate the problem. The client you use
is derived from TWSocketClient instead of TWSocket. If you change it to
TWSocket the connect / closed works every time. TWSocketClient's
OnSessionClose is normally handled by TWSocketServer, so that's the
reason your OnSessionClose does not trigger.

I'm not sure wy it is fired the first time. This make it confusing.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz