I'm also running BCB6 and BCB2006.

For BCB6 I run a quite old v5 and for BCB2006 the latest beta.

I did have some small problems with installing on BCB2006, but I got
the project file to work after some fiddling about. And now it works
great.

Do not remember how I got it to work, I think I used the project file
from the Partner CD, but not completely sure.

I really like BCB2006, it is like a vacation after working all day
with a large project in BCB6 ;).

/Fredrik