Hi Arno,

> If so it's my end ;( Where can I find infos, please?
> Btw: Wilfried's class isn't an interactive service by default.

I've read it a few times on the borland.delphi newsgroups.
For what I remember, Vista will have a much stronger security and for that
it wont allow any kind of direct interaction with a service.
So communication has to go thru other IPC's like pipes, mailslots. Tcp ...

Paul

Ps, I'm still having problems with the service ThreadId.
You can find it in ServiceThread.Handle (should have known that),
but just assigning a var MainHandle(THandle) to it  without using it, will
prohibit the service from starting.