> > Looking at the change you've made, I see that you have not the latest ICS
> > (beta) version. In the latest beta version, Arno Garrels already made those
> > changes ! In the history, it is dated march 11th.
>
> I downloaded and used the ICS v5 from your web site - that indicates
> that it's from 09/03/06.  Where I can download the most recent version from?

Looks like I made something bad and the "last" version is not available for
download. I can't fix
this right now because I'm out of the office. I will do later today when I'm
back.

Contribuez à l'effort SSL pour ICS. Visitez http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html
Auteur du freeware ICS - Internet Component Suite
Auteur du freeware MidWare - Multi-tiers framework