> When suggesting me to upgrade to BDS2006, I thought you had tested
> ICS with it...

I tested and approved ICS with BDS2006 before it's release last
November, but only with the Delphi Win32 personality, since that is all
95% of users need.  I compiled and built every single test application
and component, with only one minor error.

The HTTP and FTP compression improvements were done in December and
January, and were not tested with C++, since none of the developers
involved understand C++, or care about it.

Remember ICS is free and it's developers contribute their time for free.
If you want full support for C++, you'll need to change to another
component, or fix the C++ problems yourself.  Or change to using the
Delphi pascal language like the rest of us.

Angus