So ICS doesn't fully support C++ any more?
Is this the official path now for ICS, or just a single opinion here?

In which case, you should edit the front page of the website where it reads:
"with /full source code/ for all *Delphi* and *C++Builder* versions."

And yes. I am part of that 'minority', as you claim, that uses BCB.
And in my area of work, BCB is by no means a minority. C++ is the
language of choice amongst many of the systems running the UK's roads &
HA systems.

Dave