Francois

            I removed all of the components and sample programs and
downloaded ICSBeta20060417.zip which is supposed to be the ICS-Beta5.

            I then unzipped the files onto my computer and Installed the
components using ICSDel60.bpl with no problem.

            I then tried to install the sample applications using the
Del60Sam.bpg, it compiles the programs one by one until it gets to the
MailSnd1 looking for OverByteICSWndControl.dcu.

            I might have made a mistake once, but this time something is
wrong, could you check the source on your end.

            Thanks for any help

Mark Moss
USA