Hi,

I try your HTTP demo to put a small text file to my website and I get the
following results
*************************************
Not using proxy
cmd> PUT /test.txt HTTP/1.0
cmd> Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
cmd> Connection: Keep-Alive
cmd> Content-Type: text/plain
cmd> User-Agent: Mozilla/3.0 (compatible)
cmd> Host: www.mysite.gr
cmd> Content-Length: 13
cmd>
text/html => test.txt
Location = http://www.mysite.gr/test.txt
URL = http://www.mysite.gr/test.txt
Document = test.txt
RequestDone, no error. Status =403
POST Failed !
StatusCode   = 403
ReasonPhrase = Forbidden
With FTP protocol there isnn't any problem (access requires username and
password). Giving (or not) the same username and password to the HTTP component
hasn't any difference. Changing protocol version HTTP/1.0 to 1.1 the same.
I give all access rights to the folder (user-team-all) nothing.

I'm sure that I'm doing some mistakes because I have try other components
without success, but what are they?

thanks in advance