Hello,
I am building a NAT application using WinPCAP and I need to request an
ephemeral port to Windows....

Can anybody share me the code in order to request an ephemeral port?

Right now, i've tried to translate the client's HTTP Syn Request to a web
server,
the web server replied (SYN/ACK) to my External IP addressed NIC.
But because the port used as sender port has not been registered to Windows,
Winsock or whoever it is automatically send a RST reply to the web server...
causing the connection ended...

I think I need to make Windows ignore any data sent to the NAT mapped
port...  How can I do that,

Thanks before...