> EInvalidCast. Type conversion is not possible. The debugger stops at
> following statement:   ClientCnx := Sender as TMyHTTPConnection;

What is the exact exception message. I guess you didn't respect the class
hierarchy. You must derive your class from THTTPConnection as
TMyHTTPConnection does in the demo. You also has to assign you class to
THttpServer.ClientClass.
--
Contribute to the SSL Effort.
Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html