Actually all I need is just to make windows ignore any tcp/udp traffic at a
range of ports (eg : 30000 - 40000).

Does Winsock have any facility to do this?

The only solution I thought about right now is disabling TCP/IP on the LAN
adapter that connected to Internet(WAN).

I receive all the packets via winpcap, edit and forward to my intranet
clients.
in order to be able to receive all packets sent to the public ip address
assigned, I must answer any ARP query that asks about my public IP address.

But if I did disable the TCP/IP Protocol on the Public IP Lan adapter, of
course the computer serving as NAT gateway would not be able to access
Internet, is that right?

Thanks...