Hello Abdullah,

You can check winsock error in OnSessionClosed of your client program.
If it does have an error and you never call Close(Delayed) in your
client then you can assume that server close connection.

If you have errorcode then possible it is due to data loss or some
firewall interfering.

You can eventually download SocketSpy (user made page), and modify it to
display witch side is closing.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz