Hello friends,

I would like to know if there is a way how to stop receiving data in
HTTPserver for a moment when I am running (in the same threat) part of
program where I have to wait for a signal by communication with a serial
port. The communication is started by a timer..Timeout there is about 30
seconds so I have to run Application.Processmessages during waiting.
If I receive the same type of data from the same client in HTTPserver during
waiting for a signal or timeout I loose previous saved data because of no
reentrant procedures called from Httpserver. Could you suggest any solution
other than to stop all timers in my application when a document arrived?

Regards

Igor