> I would like to know if there is a way how to stop receiving data in
> HTTPserver for a moment when I am running (in the same threat) part of
> program where I have to wait for a signal by communication with a serial
> port.

You can call Pause on behalf of the client socket.

> seconds so I have to run Application.Processmessages during waiting.

Ouch ! That is defenitely not the thing to do from an event handler having
his origin in the component.

> Could you suggest any solution other than to stop all timers
> in my application when a document arrived?

Sorry but I don't think I fully understood the situation.
Are the client doing a post ?
If you don't answer to the post, then the client will not do anything else
until you have replyed or he timed out and break the connection. So just
defer your reply until you are ready. Use only events, no loop.