Hello,

I want to read a directory from my ftp server. So I use this code to read
the dir:
  FTP.DisplayFileFlag    := True;
  FTP.Passive            := True;
  FTP.HostDirName        := '/LVsource/';
  FTP.HostFileName       := '*.*';
  DeleteFile(TEMP_FILE_NAME);
  FTP.LocalFileName   := TEMP_FILE_NAME;
  FTP.Cwd;
  FTP.Dir;
  FTP.DisplayFileFlag    := False;

Then I use FTPDisplayFile for reading die results.

procedure TMainForm.FTPDisplayFile(Sender: TObject; var Msg: String);
begin
  Log('DATA: "' + Msg + '"');
end;

Is there an easier way to read a directory? Is there a simple demo which
demonstrates browsing in a ftp directory structur? I think it´s a hard way
to 'decode' all the lines like this one:
"-rw-r--r--   1 moelski  moelski     18808 May 15 16:04 Historie.rtf"

Greetz Dominik