Arno Garrels wrote:
> Fastream Technologies wrote:
>> I think he is not assigning his own message oump at all--using the default
>> one with PeekMessage.
> [...]
> However, if he has both property MultiThreaded set to TRUE as
> well as calls (sync) method Get then it may result in plenty
> of CPU usage:

Sorry, I may have caused some confusion. It is exactly like you say,
I am using Get() with MultiThreaded = true. In all other cases it workes
fine.

So, I see three options here:

1) Leave it, like it is. This may confuse or concern some users though,
if they see the 100% CPU.

2) Adding the Sleep(1) hack to the OnDocData event.

3) Changing the application to work with GetASync().

Thanks again, I learned a lot.
Carsten