Please Ignore this message.

  TimeZone works fine in TSMTPCli

  Att.
  MacFly

Macfly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi for All

I Use TSmtpCli to send mail, but when i receive message with mail client
program or webmail like Yahoo, the received messages was date in the past.

Exactly -3 hours, this is the same Time Zone for my Country (-3:00).

The question is, how i set Date for message to correction of date?

Thanks in advance..

Macfly

François: Thanks for the Wonderfull ICS Comps