> I have two problems with downloading files from a FTP server. The first
problem is, that if I have downloaded a file on my computer, the file is
damaged or incorrect.
> To make it clear here is an image I have downloaded:
> http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8488/b19wa.jpg

Probably you forgot to select binary file transfert (Binary := TRUE; _and_
call TypeSet).

> The second problem is, when I download a File, the progress is shown by
the event "OnProgress" in the variable "count". But how can I get the
max-count ?

You can't. The FTP protocol doesn't give the size of the file at the start
of a download. But you can use the Size command to request it before the
download, if the server support it.
--
Contribute to the SSL Effort.
Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html