Hello Joshua,

> I want to use the FTPClient in multithreading

You dont need to multithreading with ICS components. Possible you need a
thread if you have many simultanous connections and very high data
transfer to not block the main thread. Also if you have thousands of
connections then it can be wise to have a few separate thread.

> Here is an picture with my test-program with 9 threads:

The machine where I read mail on cannot read .png files, so I cannot
see it.

> By the way... what is the property "Multithreading" good for ?

For if you use the component in a thread. Using it in a thread means:
1. create / destroy in the Execute method of the thread
2. set Multithreading to True
3. use a message pump in the thread

If you do not have all 3 then you have a false thread and the components
will run in main thread context. But again, you probably dont need a
thread at all.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz