> I've asked you a few questions about the FTP-Client and multithreading,
> but I have still problems.

You have not answered to my latest questions which I asked to deterline if
the problem comes from the server you connect to (likely), your internet
connection or OS TCP/Ip parameters (less likely) or from your code (much
less likely).

> Now I want to ask if anybody has already programed a FTP-Client with
> multithreading and
> can send me the sourcecode of the thread so I can see what I have done
> wrong.

There are several multithreaded sample programs delivered with ICS. The
later they are created the better they are. It makes no real difference
whatever component they are using.