2/3.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: Removing namespace in pascal hpp

: At 15:20:28, 29.05.2006, SubZero wrote:
:
: > Hello,
: >
: > I am trying to make ICSv6 work with BCB2006 and have a problem that
: > nobody could help so far:
: >
: > There is a unit called overbyteicslibrary.pas that redefines variables
: > such as WM_QUIT and methods such as CreateWindowEx. I am not sure why
: > Francois Piette decided to group and redefine these but anyway, it
: > works fine in Delphi but since hpp includes:
: >
: > using namespace overbyteicslibrary;
:
: Francois Piette should have used {$EXTERNALSYM ...} for these
: identifiers, so they won't interfere at all with the original headers, if
: used in BCB. That is what I do if I translate headers.
:
: But I just downloaded it, and I can't find this unit anywhere. The name
: suggests you are trying to use the .NET sources. They contain units with
: such names. (e.g. Overbyte.ICS.Components, etc.).
:
: And it sounds a bit unbelievable that Francois would redefine these
: identifiers. They can already be found in Windows.pas.
: --
: Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]        http://rvelthuis.de/
:
: "In the end, everything is a gag."