3/3.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: borland.public.cppbuilder.vcl.components.using
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2006 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: Removing namespace in pascal hpp

: At 15:20:28, 29.05.2006, SubZero wrote:
:
: > there is a clash with the windows identifiers in the global namespace.
: > Does anybody know how to force the Pascal compiler NOT to produce this
: > hpp?
:
: Oops, seems I had downloaded V5.
:
: In V6 beta, there is indeed a .pas file like that, and these names should
: only be re-defined if the symbol CLR is defined. In Delphi, if that
: symbol is defined, you are compiling for .NET. That can't be what you are
: looking for.
:
: I have no idea how you created the library, but you must have had one of
: the settings wrong.
:
: --
: Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]        http://rvelthuis.de/
:
: "If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by
: candlelight." -- George Gobel.