>    I couldn't find help files for FTPClient (I mean the descriptions of
properties,
> events and methods) neither in the package, nor on overbyte.be and in the
faq.
> Help is probably not available yet.
> Am I right ?

Almost. See the source code (component and sample program). You'll find
valuable help in the comments and of course you'll find all properties,
methods and events. I always use significant names so you should not have
too much difficulties.
--
Contribute to the SSL Effort.
Visit http://www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html