Hello,

i've checked the compileroptions, but the options are for me the same
(D5 <-> D7).
After  change the wsocket.pas it works ...... :-)

i don't know, what is was.........
thanks
richard

    bAllSent            : Boolean;
{$IFDEF COMPILER4_UP}
    FReadCount          : Int64;
{$ELSE}
    FReadCount          : LongInt;
{$ENDIF}
    FPaused             : Boolean;

And ~ Line 988:

    property AllSent   : Boolean                    read  bAllSent;
{$IFDEF COMPILER4_UP}
    property ReadCount : Int64                      read  FReadCount;
{$ELSE}
    property ReadCount : LongInt                    read  FReadCount;
{$ENDIF}
    property RcvdCount : LongInt                    read  GetRcvdCount;

Arno Garrels wrote:

> > If it is this line "FReadCount := FReadCount + Result;" it's
> > clear. FReadCount is just an integer. Instead it should be
> > defined as Int64 in newer compilers.
> > If CBuilder 4 supports Int64 (D4 supports it for sure) it could
> > be changed in WSocket.pas line 786 like this:
> >
> >     bAllSent            : Boolean;
> > {$IFDEF COMPILER4_UP}
> >     FReadCount          : Int64;
> > {$ELSE}
> >     FReadCount          : LongInt;
> > {$END}
> >     FPaused             : Boolean;
> >
> > And ~ Line 988:
> >
> >     property AllSent   : Boolean                    read  bAllSent;
> > {$IFDEF COMPILER4_UP}
> >     property ReadCount : Int64                      read  FReadCount;
> > {$ELSE}
> >     property ReadCount : LongInt                    read  FReadCount;
> > {$END}
> >     property RcvdCount : LongInt                    read
> > GetRcvdCount;
> >
> > Please try these UNTESTED! changes and post the result, I'm currently
> > not sure whether further changes are required.
> > Compile your project by Option "Build All" once after the changes.
> >
> > ---
> > Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
> > http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html

-- To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list