I tryed your link with HttpTst program and it works.
Here is the display in HttpTst:

Upper window:
--- cute here ---
Not using proxy
cmd> GET /updates/test%20download.zip HTTP/1.1
cmd> Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
cmd> Connection: Keep-Alive
cmd> Accept-Language: en, fr
cmd> User-Agent: Mozilla/3.0 (compatible)
cmd> Host: www.superletter.com
cmd>
application/x-zip-compressed => test%20download.zip
Location = http://www.superletter.com/updates/test%20download.zip
URL = http://www.superletter.com/updates/test%20download.zip
Document = test%20download.zip
RequestDone, no error. Status =200
StatusCode = 200
hdr>HTTP/1.1 200 OK
hdr>Content-Length: 20125
hdr>Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed
hdr>Content-Location: http://www.superletter.com/updates/test%20download.zip
hdr>Last-Modified: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:24:35 GMT
hdr>Accept-Ranges: bytes
hdr>ETag: "179cd5f0418bc61:10e9"
hdr>Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
hdr>X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
hdr>Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:56:50 GMT

--- cute here ---

Lower window:
--- cute here ---
Content type is application/x-zip-compressed
Document stored in 'test%20download.zip' Size=20125

--- cute here ---

So please check your program. Pay attention to remove all ProcessMessages
called from ICS events (and probably anywhere else). If you use it, you
probably have something wrong somewhere. Calling¨ProcessMessages (and any
other form of the message pump) will cause strange results with ICS.