I've just uploaded a new ICS-V6 beta to my website.
This version include:
- Latest Arno Garrels fixes and changes (Mostly to support ICS-SSL)
- Latest fastream changes (Mostly to support CBuilder 2006)
- My own changes (A completely revamped TWSocket buffer scheme).

The new buffer scheme (Located WSockBuf.pas source file) use two doubly
linked list of buffer to optimise memory allocation. This should be much
faster that previous version, specially when putting a lot of data into the
send buffer (writing fatser than network speed).

Any comment welcome.