> To test the new buffering, is it sufficient to copy on the wsockbuf.pas?
> My
> copy here uses ICSv6SSL and I do not want to change the entire package due
> to time constraints...

Defenitely not. There are changes in WSocket.pas also. All to buffer
handling has been moved to WSockBuf?.pas. Previously only the buffer class
was in WSockBuf.pas. Now the "manager" is also there. TryToSend and
PutDataInSendBuffer are the most updated routines in TWSocket. Use WinMerge
to find out the changes.

Only WSockBuf.pas and WSocket.pas has been changed. I think there is no
problem for you to replace those files and even the whole stuff because I
included all your changes and Arno's changes as well.