Great! Should I wait for a v6 release (non-SSL) and a v6 SLL beta release
and use that (v6std + v6SSLBeta)? I can wait if it is available soon.
Faststream (SZ?), can I get these files from you (v6std + v6SSLBeta)?

Or should I go with ICS V5 and ICS-SSL-V5?

What is best for the future?

Thank you.

--
Albert Wiersch