> I am using ICS's Ftp Server component and I get "operation would block"
> message from my application on some computers ( my application is a
> cafe control software). How can I solve this problem.

Would you please describe the situation where you get "operation would
block" ? This is perfectly normal in a non blocking component but should not
surface to the application. If you get this error, you probably use your own
winsock calls instead of using the component methods. So please elaborate
about the situation.