Francois:

Please excuse my English. I will send one for her.  She is very busy.

Edard.

On 15 Jun 2006 at 14:39, Borosnyay Péter wrote:

> Dear Fracois,
>
>    Cannot tell for anybody else, but I personally haven't forgotten your
postcard.
> I WILL send it as soon as possible.
> The only reason for not accomplising it yet is that the post office is a bit
far from my workplace and I work in all of its opening hours. My company is in
pressure now regarding time constraints, average daily activity per employer
is 10-12 hours.
> We are 8 programmers and 5 hardware technicians here and develop a complete
GPS/GPRS vehicle navigation system for local transport companies of bigger
cities. There are 170 buses here for a population of approx. 200 000 people.
> My task is to engineer the central communications software which collects
and manages the data sent in by the 170 buses.
> It was two weeks and three other component implementations until I finally
became devoted to ICS for the FTP section.
> Our final deadline is june 31. Next week everybody will go out to install
the computer into the vehicles. We'll be happy if we could manage to all the
computers being installed by the end of next week, including saturday and
sunday work whole days.
> In this best case, we will have only one week left to finalize everything to
its final state.
> So we are in a hurry. Big hurry.
> Believe it or not, I haven't forgotten your postcard, but it's time that I
can't give you more than this promise in this moment.
> I'll send it the first occassion I will have one free hour during daytime,
but I haven't got any in the last month.
> Our hurry should be over in two or three weeks, that's the last time I will
postpone your card until.

> It's no question for me - and shouldn't be for anyone - that your work in
ICS is highly valuable. It's much better that others.
> As soon as my boss will be in a state that I can talk with him about these
things, I will encourage him to donate ICS. When we started he promised me
that he is willing to buy commercial components upon my request. But I can't
tell him this now.

> I hope You understand :-)
>
> If my english is not clear enough, feel free to ask back !
>
> I wish you all the bests along and many-many thanks for giving your
excellent product away for free - I probably haven't done so nowadays.